9522 East 47th Pl, Suite C Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145(P) 918-628-2831(F) 918-628-2833
Delivery: Title and Risk of Loss
Title to product(s) passes from AU to you on shipment from AU facilities. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping is your responsibility.
If AU is providing shipping, insurance may be purchased through AU at time of purchase to cover liability limits as defined by you.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to disputes or conflicts of such laws. Unless
documentation is provided to AU prior to the sale to prove exemption, all sales are subject to applicable local and state taxes. All international orders are subject to applicable taxes, duty and tariffs.
When an item is sold on an “EXCHANGE” basis, the customer must return a like repairable item. Exchanges must be received by
Advanced Ultrasound (AU ) no later than ( ) days from the original date of shipment. Failure to return item or an item that is not repairable will result in additional billing up to the full OEM replacement cost. AU will inspect each exchange item forwarded to them and reserves the right to accept or reject any exchange item based on its repairability. Failure to return a repairable item will result in additional billing.
Parts Return Policy
If you are returning an item for Credit, you AU for approval prior to return. Any items returned to AU for credit shall be subject to a 20% restocking fee if returned in five (5) days Item(s) received after ( ) days will NOT receive credit.
Definition of a Repairable Item
1) Any PCB, power supply, monitor or probe which is received and determined to have all original components in place, after an initial evaluation, meeting the requirements of OEM specifications;
2) Any item free from any defects that would prevent any reasonable repair; and 3) Any item that contains all the original software, flash code and/or ID chips.
Definition of an “Unrepairable” Item
1) Any item that has been altered, tampered with or displays signs of previous “unskilled repair” that precludes the use or repair of it;
2) Exhibits “unrepairable” traces to multiple layers on the PCB;
3) Severe scorching/burning of item as evidenced by visual inspection;
4) Item is severely crushed or broken (e.g.; damaged insertion tube on TEE Probe);
5) PROBE is determined to need a new array and replacement arrays are not available in the USA;
6) Any item whose repair price exceeds a reasonable exchange price.
7) No clones or parts other than OEM will be accepted
Unless a preceding written agreement is otherwise made, all items returned as defective on Arrival (DOA) must be received by AU within five
(5) days of shipment from AU . If the item is received after that period, a 20% late fee/restocking fee of the invoice amount will be assessed.
Failure to return a repairable item will result in additional billing.
AU warrants all days, unless otherwise stated, from shipment date against failure in materials or workmanship. In the unlikely event of failure, AU will provide the part from stock if available. If part is unavailable, you may choose to send in for Express repair. Our warranty does not cover Accidental Damage or Misuse as determined by AU . Warranty is only valid if full payments and exchange items have been received. The failed part must be returned no later than five (5) days from the receipt of the replacement item. After failed part has been returned, an evaluation will conducted to determine eligibility of warranty. If item fails eligibility, then an invoice will be sent reflecting the cost of item as an exchange.